Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Your Theme Song: What is it?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mr. Dingleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. Dooom:
    who's the fag that knew enough about Ally McBeal to lay down that wack take, dingleberry?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Because I'm not an ignorant fucking cretin, like yourself. You don't have to watch a fucked up show to parrot a cocksmoking theme like your lover RUBDONG.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sugar magnolia-grateful dead

    and rack BOC! Great nic, dude!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Funkywhiteboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Naturally, "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry.
    "Lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til you die"
    Mrs. Funky's (SuperFreak) is similarly obvious.
    L8

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Terry in Crapchester's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Back in the day:

    "Freebird" -- Skynyrd
    "Dreamline" -- Rush
    "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" -- Van Halen
    "Unchained" -- Van Halen

    Now that I'm a little older, more mellowed and a father:

    "Cats in the Cradle" -- Harry Chapin

  5. #15
    Inactive Member DMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They Call Me The Breeze-Skynyrd

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Bitter_Pittsburgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Back in Black"-AC/DC
    "I'm A Stranger Here"-Five Man Electrical Band
    "Slave To the Rhythm"-Grace Jones

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's My Age Again - Blink 182

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Sudden Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's gotta be God's Own Drunk by Jimmy Buffett

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 27, 2002 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Sudden Sam ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Steelboy40's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Working Man - Rush
    TNT - AC/DC

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Cinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have to say this discribes me...

    Chumbawumba's Tubthumping

    Truth is, I thought it mattered.
    I thought that music mattered.
    But does it? Bullocks!
    Not compared to how people matter...


    We'll be singing when we're winning
    We'll be singing

    I get knocked down but I get up again
    You're never gonna keep me down
    I get knocked down but I get up again
    You're never gonna keep me down

    Pissing the night away
    Pissing the night away
    He drinks a whiskey drink
    He drinks a vodka drink
    He drinks a lager drink
    He drinks a cider drink
    He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
    He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

    ----------------

    The moral to this is that...

    You can drink and piss you life away
    but it is the people around you that matter forums

    Oh and...

    I get knocked down but I get up again
    You're never gonna keep me down forums

    And you thought I was gonna say "Cinderella Man" forums

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •